As with many products, the “best” Tech Deck depends on individual preferences and needs. However, here are a few highly regarded Tech Decks that are popular among fingerboarders:
- Tech Deck Fingerboards – These classic fingerboards come in a variety of designs and are perfect for beginner to intermediate fingerboarders.
- Tech Deck Ultimate Half-Pipe Ramp Set – This set includes a ramp and rails. Allowing you to perform tricks and stunts in a skate park setting.
- Tech Deck 96mm Fingerboards – These larger fingerboards offer a more realistic skateboarding experience. They come in a variety of designs, including licensed skateboard decks from popular brands.
- Tech Deck BMX Bike – This unique product allows you to perform tricks with a BMX bike, giving you a new level of versatility in your fingerboarding.
Ultimately, the “best” Tech Deck for you will depend on your personal preferences and the style of play you prefer. Consider your skill level, the types of tricks you want to perform, and any specific features or designs you’re interested in to find the Tech Deck that’s right for you.
7 Rules About TECH DECK Meant To Be Broken
Fingerboarding is a creative and expressive activity, and there is no one “right” way to do it. Here are 7 “rules” about Tech Decks that are meant to be broken:
- Only use the included stickers – While the stickers that come with your Tech Deck can be fun to use, you don’t have to limit yourself to them. Feel free to add your own stickers or decorate your fingerboard in any way you see fit.
- Stick to one fingerboard at a time – There’s no reason you can’t use multiple fingerboards at the same time. Experiment with different sizes and shapes to find the one that works best for you.
- Only use the included ramp set – While the ramp set that comes with your Tech Deck can be a great starting point. You can also build your own ramps or use other types of obstacles to challenge yourself.
- Only use the included tools – While the tools that come with your Tech Deck can be useful, you don’t have to limit yourself to them. Feel free to use any other tools you have on hand to customize your fingerboard.
- Only perform tricks in one specific way – There’s no one “right” way to perform tricks. Experiment with different variations and find the style that works best for you.
- Only use one finger – While using one finger is the traditional way to fingerboard, you can also experiment with using two or more fingers.
- Don’t get creative – Fingerboarding is a creative activity, and there are no limits to what you can do. Get creative and experiment with new and unusual tricks, ramps, and obstacles.
Remember, the goal of fingerboarding is to have fun and express yourself. Don’t be afraid to break these “rules” and find your own style.